Back to the Buffalo

| April 07, 2005

How to get there:
From Michigan’s Upper Peninsular, cross the Mackinac Bridge, go south on I-75, exit on US-31 (Petoskey/Charlevoix) to the west of Traverse City, turn left on M-72 to Empire. Or you could stay on I-75 South to M-72 at Grayling and take M-72 west through Kalkaska and Traverse City to Empire. You can also reach the park from the south by M-22 from Frankfort, Manistee and Ludington. u

Comments are closed. strives to maintain an open forum for reader opinions. Click here to read our comment policy.