Bridgestone releases Tire Advisor app
Bridgestone introduced a mobile app designed to help fleets and dealers quickly access and compare information about Bridgestone brands. Called Tire Advisor, the app is a one-stop resource connecting users to a catalog offering multiple search capabilities with the ability to create a library for future reference.
Bridgestone says it created the app format tailored to the needs of commercial truck tire buyers, as well as those buying retread products.
Additional Tire Advisor mobile app features include:
- Information about truck and bus tires, Bandag retreads and off-road mining and construction tires
- Search engine functionality to identify the right product for the customer’s industry and application
- Information on features, benefits, product images, technical specifications, and warranties
- Three easy ways to search for products: a step-by-step guided search, a filtered search and a keyword search that allows the user to jump to a product by pattern name
- Extended product information traditionally found in a product book or website
- Ability to compare products side-by-side within the same brand
- Ability to share product information with others by email and to save products to a “favorites” folder with the ability to create multiple folders
- The new Tire Advisor app is available for free through the Apple iTunes Store. The iOS mobile app can be downloaded on iPad only.
A representative for a carrier who defrauded customers has been sentenced, ...