Fit for the Road

Misty Bell | April 01, 2011

Berg says if you think your ADA rights have been violated, “first, file a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) within 180 days” or with a state employment agency, where the individual may have up to 360 days to file. This must be done before the individual can take private legal action.

EEOC, (800) 669-4000,

Regional ADA Centers, (800) 949-4232,

Truckers News thanks Truckers for a Cause AWAKE Group Co-Coordinator Bob Stanton for his assistance in gathering information for this article.

Be sure to visit for more information on weight loss, healthy recipes, information on health products and more.

More About: strives to maintain an open forum for reader opinions. Click here to read our comment policy.