Gem City Tire has opened a 30,000-square-foot full-service truck tire center in Sharonville, Ohio, a northern suburb of Cincinnati. The sixth such center for Gem City Tire, the Sharonville facility is located near the intersection of Interstates 75 and 275.
Goodyear and Dunlop brand commercial truck tires, retreaded tires that have been manufactured using The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.’s UniCircle and precure processes are available for purchase. In addition, the following services will be offered at the store, Gem City says.
• U.S. Department of Transportation and tractor-trailer inspections;
• Preventive maintenance services, including truck alignments and oil changes;
• Light mechanical services such as brake replacements and electrical system repairs;
• Ten GPS-equipped roadside service trucks that operate 24 hours daily, seven days a week;
• Pickup-and-delivery services for trucks that need mechanical work;
• Wheel refinishing and powder coating; and
• Two drive-through service bays.
"Until a formal regulation is established with clear guidelines and borders ...