KeepTruckin introduces e-log app
KeepTruckin has introduced a mobile electronic logbook app.
The KeepTruckin mobile app lets drivers:
- Track their logs on their iPhone or Android device
- Get alerts when their logs have pending hours-of-service violations
- Edit their logs to correct mistakes
- Sign and submit their logs via email or fax
KeepTruckin also works with to help dispatchers and fleet managers collect and audit drivers’ logs through their website.
The KeepTruckin website lets dispatchers:
- Save their drivers’ logs in the Cloud
- Automatically audit logs for violations
- View documents uploaded by their drivers
- Send messages to their drivers from their computer
The KeepTruckin log tracking and fleet management service is free.
"There probably should be some minimum standards. But as long as the ...