Pilot Flying J announced Jan. 13 the opening of Flying J Travel Plaza in Aurora, Ore. The Aurora Travel Plaza is located off Interstate 5 at exit 278. It is Pilot Flying J’s tenth location in Oregon and will add 60 new jobs.
The Aurora Flying J Travel Plaza offers amenities, including:
– Nine diesel lanes, 16 gas lanes and two RV lanes with high-speed pumps for quicker refueling
– Seven showers; 93 truck parking spots and 69 car parking spots
– CAT scale
– Subway restaurant
– PJ Fresh Marketplace
– Premium coffee and cappuccino selections
– Everyday products for quick shopping needs
– Two ATMS, public laundry, Western Union, fax and a game room
As with all other Pilot Flying J locations, the Flying J Travel Plaza honors the MyRewards loyalty card, through which members can earn in-store retail and restaurant discounts.