Fourteen private fleet truck drivers have been honored by the National Private Truck Council as National Driver All-Stars for their high performance standards based on customer service, safety, adherence to company standards, regulatory compliance and community service.
“These drivers embody all the characteristics, skills and attitudes that are the heart of what enables the private fleet to continue to deliver exceptional levels of customer service,” according to NPTC President and CEO Gary Petty.
This year’s National Driver All-Stars are:
• Larry Allen, ADM Trucking Inc.
• William Baker, Firestone Industrial Products Co.
• Glen Foede, TFE Toro Transport Express
• Daniel Gasper, Baxter Healthcare Corp.
• Bobby Mann, Hospira Worldwide Inc.
• Ray Mertz, Marathon Petroleum Co. LLC
• John Nebbeling, Spartan Stores Inc.
• Joseph Nemeth, Kellogg Co.
• Alvin Redd, CVS Transportation LLC
• Steve Royse, Kraft Foods Global Inc.
• Wayne Schutte, Batesville Casket Co.
• Chris Trice, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC
• Jeffrey Van Buren, Hill’s Pet Nutrition Inc.
• Charlie Winstead, Frito-Lay Inc.