A/C barrier hose creation kit
Designed for versatility and convenience, the clamp assortment system includes:
• 50 clamps in five different sizes color-coded to simplify identification;
• Ratcheting pliers designed not to release until the assembly is crimped, helping to prevent leaks, comebacks and improper and/or poor-quality crimps;
• A compact I.D. hose cutter useful for on-vehicle repair;
• A hose cutter replacement blade;
• Clamps that include a positioning guide to facilitate proper alignment over the fitting stem, eliminating the need for a separate cage; and
• A compartmentalized plastic toolkit that includes labels with product barcodes for easier restocking.
For more information, visit www.gates.com.
Snap-on’s 14.4-volt 3/8-inch Drive MicroLithium Cordless Impact (CT761) is suited for cramped engine compartments and other restricted-access applications. The tool provides 120 ft.-lbs. of torque output and 2,000 rpms of free speed to handle a wide range of torque applications. A variable-speed toggle-style trigger is ...
PPG’s Delfleet Evolution F3259 HS Basecoat Hardener is designed to enhance the overall application and appearance of the Delfleet Evolution FBCH basecoat, a fast-drying basecoat that, when clearcoated, is formulated for added durability and to provide a professional look. By mixing F3259 in a 3:1:1 ratio ...
SafeSpace’s Disinfecting and Deodorizing fogger is designed to emit 6,000 cubic feet of fog, killing 99.9 percent of germs. The user can return to a treated area within one hour of dispersing the EPA-approved hospital-grade disinfectant. SafeSpace Co., www.safespaceco.com
Redline’s HD PowerSmoke high-pressure diagnostic leak detection equipment is built to detect high-pressure leaks in heavy-duty trucks, helping to increase fuel economy, reduce downtime, eliminate comebacks and solve reoccurring diesel particulate filter problems. The device is designed to replicate a high-pressure boost load so the ...
Rotary Lift’s extended-height SPO12 two-post lift increases the model’s overall height by three feet to more than 16 feet for servicing high-roof vans. The 12,000-pound-capacity lift, available for both standard and faster Shockwave models, features a symmetric design that helps keep the vehicle’s center of ...
Sign up to get Overdrive's daily newsletter.