A/C barrier hose creation kit
Designed for versatility and convenience, the clamp assortment system includes:
• 50 clamps in five different sizes color-coded to simplify identification;
• Ratcheting pliers designed not to release until the assembly is crimped, helping to prevent leaks, comebacks and improper and/or poor-quality crimps;
• A compact I.D. hose cutter useful for on-vehicle repair;
• A hose cutter replacement blade;
• Clamps that include a positioning guide to facilitate proper alignment over the fitting stem, eliminating the need for a separate cage; and
• A compartmentalized plastic toolkit that includes labels with product barcodes for easier restocking.
For more information, visit www.gates.com.
Rain-X’s water-beading Plastic Treatment is formulated to clean plastic and prevent water spots. The cleaner is designed not to harm or change the plastic. Rain-X, www.rainx.com
Snap-on’s 1/2-inch Drive 14mm 6-point Impact Socket for Mack and Volvo trucks is designed to allow service technicians to more easily remove and install camshaft cap bolts on trucks with the MP8 series engine. The tool is engineered with a deeper broach depth to accommodate ...
Snap-on’s OSTPC Service Tray keeps tools within reach and is designed to be portable, convenient and easy to maneuver. The tray has a 25-inch leg clearance with a height-adjustable support post ranging from 36.5 to 48.6 inches; a 2-inch-deep drawer and basket for tool storage; ...
Snap-on’s 12-LED Compact Light has front-facing SMD LEDs engineered to produce 100 lumens on high for seven hours and 65 lumens on medium for 12 hours. Available in red, green and orange, the light is powered by three AAA alkaline batteries and features a robust ...
Rotary Lift’s rechargeable battery-powered HDC heavy-duty four-post vehicle lifts are available with capacities of 50,000 pounds (P/N HDC50) and 60,000 pounds (P/N HDC60) for servicing a variety of heavy-duty vehicles. Each post has its own wedge-style anchors and a hydraulic cylinder with inverted chrome piston ...
Sign up to get Overdrive's daily newsletter.