Pilot Flying J announced Jan. 13 the opening of Flying J Travel Plaza in Aurora, Ore. The Aurora Travel Plaza is located off Interstate 5 at exit 278. It is Pilot Flying J’s tenth location in Oregon and will add 60 new jobs.
The Aurora Flying J Travel Plaza offers amenities, including:
– Nine diesel lanes, 16 gas lanes and two RV lanes with high-speed pumps for quicker refueling
– Seven showers; 93 truck parking spots and 69 car parking spots
– CAT scale
– Subway restaurant
– PJ Fresh Marketplace
– Premium coffee and cappuccino selections
– Everyday products for quick shopping needs
– Two ATMS, public laundry, Western Union, fax and a game room
As with all other Pilot Flying J locations, the Flying J Travel Plaza honors the MyRewards loyalty card, through which members can earn in-store retail and restaurant discounts.
Affected trucks include model year 2008-2018 Freightliner Cascadia and Western Star 4700, 4900, 5700 and 6900 trucks. DTNA says after hard brake applications, the brake light pressure switch may not activate the brake lights with the light application of the brake pedal.