Get a handle on heart disease
SIGNS OF HEART ATTACK
Are you having a heart attack? Here are warning signs:
• Pain or discomfort in your jaw, neck or back.
• Feeling weak, light-headed or faint.
• Chest pain or discomfort.
• Pain or discomfort in your arms or shoulder.
• Shortness of breath when walking up an incline or one flight of steps.
If you think you or someone you know is having a heart attack, call 9-1-1 immediately. If you are on the road, pull over and then call 9-1-1.
Be sure to visit www.fit4theroad.com for more information on weight loss, healthy recipes, information on health products and more.