Issues with ED
Steps you can take toward preventing erectile dysfunction and also improving your overall health.
• Stop smoking.
• Exercise regularly.
• Maintain a healthy weight.
• Review your medications with your doctor and ask about possible substitutions for those that may cause or exacerbate ED (never stop or change a medication without first talking to your doctor).
• Take prescribed medications as directed.
• Avoid excessive use of alcohol (more than two drinks a day).
• Avoid the use of illegal drugs.
• If you have a chronic illness such as diabetes or kidney disease, follow your doctor’s guidelines to keep these conditions in control.