IdleAir offering free service Tuesdays in March
Free service from electric shore power provider IdleAir will be available at nine locations every Tuesday in March, the company announced. IdleAir Premium Services including unlimited heat and air conditioning, unlimited electricity inside and outside of cabs, 60 channels of satellite TV and Internet connectivity via built-in color touch screens will be available any time between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. each Tuesday.
For more information, visit idleair.com. The available locations are:
- JJ’s Truck Stop in Benton, Ark., located at Exit 106 off of Interstate 30.
- Bruce’s Truck stop in Bakersfield, Calif., at Exit 58 on California state highway 99
- Pilot Travel Center in Madera, Calif., intersection of Avenue 18 ½ and state highway 99
- TravelCenters of America in Jackson, Ga., Exit 201 off of I-75
- Pilot Travel Center in Newnan, Ga., Exit 41 off of I-85
- Pilot Travel Center in Boonville, Mo., Exit 101 off of I-70
- Pilot Travel Center in Hurricane Mills, Tenn., Exit 143 off of I-40
- TravelCenters of America in Knoxville, Exit 369 off of I-75
- Pilot Travel Center in Orange, Texas, Exit 873 off of I-10
One insurance rep cites a likely 25 percent increase in premiums for ...