Shell selects SuperRigs trucks
At its annual SuperRigs show last week, Shell named the 12 trucks that will be featured in its 2012 Shell Rotella SuperRigs calendar.
Jeremy Heiderscheit of Peosta, Iowa, won Best in Show incompetition held at the Kenly 95 Petro in Kenly, N.C. He won a $10,000 prize for his 2003 Peterbilt 379.
Selected for the 2012 calendar are:
- Jerry Kissinger’s 1991 Mack Superliner (Stoughton, Wis.)
- Scott Diller’s 1981 Kenworth W900A (Bethel, Pa.)
- Randy Supak’s 2010 Kenworth W900L (Caldwell, Texas)
- Jake Lindamood’s 2011 Peterbilt 389 (Irving, Texas)
- Michael LeJeune’s 1987 Peterbilt (Church Point, La.)
- Ron Elledge’s 1994 Kenworth W900 (Hampton, Va.)
- Ray Graves’ 1982 Peterbilt 359 (Anthony, Kan.)
- Joe Rondeau’s 2011 Peterbilt 389 (White Bear Lake, Minn.)
- Bill Warner Jr.’s 1989 Ford LTL (Cilclville, W.Va.)
- Wayne Baker’s 2011 Peterbilt 389 (Taylor Ridge, Ill.)
- Cory Radke and Vinnie Diorio’s 2007 Peterbilt 379 (Richfield, Wis.)
- Jeremy Heiderscheit’s 2003 Peterbilt 379 (Peosta, Iowa)
For more information, visit rotella.com.
One insurance rep cites a likely 25 percent increase in premiums for ...