• Stretching helps when you’ve been sitting all day.
• Don’t eat a big meal right before bedtime.
• Do something at the end of the day to quiet down before sleep.
• Weather permitting, get outside and exercise.
• Be mindful not to overindulge on alcohol.
• Listen to music.
• Go for a bike ride.
Suggestions from Margie Warrell, www.margiewarrell.com
According to www.consumersearch.com, the best multivitamin for men is the GNC Mega Men Multivitamin (retail: around $26 for 180 tablets). The site says that when looking for a multivitamin, men should seek those with 8 mg of iron or less.
For premenopausal women, the site recommends One-A-Day Women’s, which contains 18 mg of iron, the recommended amount for women in this age group (retail: around $20 for 250 tablets).
For men and women over 50, the recommended multivitamin is Kirkland Signature Mature Multi 50+. The Kirkland multivitamin contains 30 mcg of vitamin B12, which people in that age range often have difficulty absorbing from food (retail: around $13 for 400 tablets).
Be sure to visit www.fit4theroad.com for more information on weight loss, healthy recipes, information on health products and more.