FOR THE RECORD
Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge announced the 2012 winners of Best Fleets to Drive For, a contest and survey that identifies North American for-hire trucking companies that provide the best workplace experiences for their drivers.
This year’s winners are:
• Best Cartage: Kernersville, N.C.
• Bison Transport: Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Boyd Bros. Transportation Inc.: Clayton, Ala.
• Celadon Canada: Kitchener, Ontario
• D.J. Knoll Transportation: White City, Saskatchewan
• Don Hummer Trucking: Oxford, Iowa
• Erb Group: New Hamburg, Ontario
• Fremont Contract Carriers: Fremont, Neb.
• Gordon Trucking Inc.: Pacific, Wash.
• Grand Island Express: Grand Island, Neb.
• Kriska Holdings: Prescott, Ontario
• Landstar System: Jacksonville, Fla.
• Motor Carrier Services: Northwood, Ohio
• Paramount Freight Systems: Ft. Myers, Fla.
• Sammons Trucking: Missoula, Mont.
• Steelman Transportation Inc.: Springfield, Mo.
• Tennant Truck Lines: Orion, Ill.
• Trimac Transportation: Houston, Texas
• WTI Transport Inc.: Tuscaloosa, Ala.
• Yanke Group: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan