More Lot Lizard Articles
FROM THE MAGAZINE
When Trouble Knocks
She Looked Clean
To Trust or Not
Profiles in Desperation
Putting the Hammer Down
EXCLUSIVELY ON ETRUCKER.COM
Company at any Price
Nevada Brothels Expanded version
If you have something you’d like to say about lot lizards or about our stories, click here
To go back to the main Lot Lizard page, click here
In response to an eTrucker.com question about dealing with unwanted prostitutes while parked overnight, readers offered these suggestions:
At a truck stop, park as close as possible to the main facility.
Place a No Lot Lizard sticker on the windshield. (Some readers, though, say this tactic encourages solicitation.)
Travel with a yapping dog.
Paint a woman’s name on the door.
Display an I Love My Wife bumper sticker.
Hang a female item such as a bra, purse or pantyhose in the window.
Completely cover windows.
Display a Not Interested In Lizards sign.
Put a Bible or a lighted cross in the window.
Leave a wadded, damp paper towel on the steps.
The letters that gave the suggestions:
• Brutus jumped right up and gave her a big lick
• Buy the biggest pair of panties
• Contact local police
• I started hanging an old bra
• I’m extremely rude to them
• Installed a high tech camera
• It looks like he already had a visitor
• Just shoot them
My thoughts go out to the wives of drivers
• Never underestimate a lizzie
• Park on the front row
• The quiet stops don’t have lizards
• Wife on board with terminal PMS
• An old bra to hang in the windshield
• Take a wet paper towel
• Am I sleeping that soundly?
• Or is he just plain dumb?
• Take up knitting
• I won’t repeat the language I used
• That girl took off like a bat out of hell