Recent Comments

West Virginia offers online permit service

| December 08, 2011

A new online service from West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles makes it easier for commercial truckers to travel in the state.

Trucking companies with commercial vehicles not registered in the state must provide detailed information and obtain trip permits for temporary travel through the state at the IRP/IFTA section of the department’s website.

Truckers can obtain a single-trip permit by entering owner, truck and trip information and making payment by credit card through a secure service. After the transaction is complete, permits can be printed.

Trucking companies or operators can register an account and the system will retain information on trucks, addresses and other data for future trip-permit requests.

Big-Bore Engines Making Big Comeback. Don’t Compromise.

Notice: Overdrive is transitioning to a new comment platform due to technical problems with the former commenting system. The new commenting system is now live. We are currently in the process of moving all of the comments from the old system into the new system. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.