The TND 750, with a high-definition, 7-inch screen, marks the sixth generation of dedicated truck-specific GPS devices created by Rand McNally for professional drivers. It includes Rand Navigation 2.0, the company’s new proprietary navigation software that features truck routing, a clean interface, crowdsourced points of interest reviews, and new visuals, such as three-dimensional cities and landmarks.
Besides new navigation, the TND 750 has faster processing, stronger magnetic mounts, and new designs. Key features include:
- Bright, high-resolution screen
- Industry-tough mount
- Navigation 2.0 featuring a modern interface, enhanced lane guidance, and 3D cities and landmarks
- More powerful processors for faster routing, quicker responses, and smoother graphics
- Live traffic, current fuel prices, weather conditions updates
- Enhanced driver tools such as mileage and fuel logs and the ability to create custom routes
- Improved wi-fi and Bluetooth capabilities for faster over-the-air updates and connections
- Free lifetime map upgrades
- Advanced lane guidance
Available at travel centers and online, the TND 750 retails for about $400.