J.W. Speaker introduced this week its new Model 9600 POD Light Series drop-in replacement headlight for Peterbilt 388, 389 and 567 on-highway, vocational and medium-duty trucks.
The light upgrade provides enhanced visibility, durability and longevity compared to stock headlights, the company says. The lights feature plug-and-play functionality and optional SmartHeat technology to de-ice lenses.
The Model 9600 POD Light provides many advanced features designed to improve visibility, safety, versatility, durability and design, including:
- High and low beam delivering an exceptional punch and spread down the road
- Front position and turn signal optics with a unique “blade” design giving Peterbilt rigs a unique, signature look
- Integrates seamlessly with all exiting functions on select Peterbilt trucks
- Rugged durability with military-grade polycarbonate housing
- DOT-compliant features, including high beam, low beam, front position, side marker, side reflector and turn signal
- Built-in Bi-LED allows for easy toggling between high and low beams
- Optional SmartHeat technology melts snow and ice off the lens surface for safer driving in wintry conditions
- Plug-and-play functionality for Peterbilt heavy-duty truck models with select POD-style headlights