ToughTested’s ProComm wireless headset was created for the demanding working conditions of truck driving.
One of the things that sets the Procomm apart from the rest of the pack is its flexibility of use. The unit, which retails for $79.99, has two listening options: external speakers or earbuds. This allows the driver to use it with earbuds in, or simply resting around their neck and still have no loss of audio quality.
Here are the particulars, and what ToughTested says sets this headset apart:
- Water and dust resistant neckband
- Ten times noise cancelling mic
- High performance external speakers
- Vibrating call alert
- 15 hours of talk time
- Earbuds that attach magnetically to each other or the neckband
- Flexible neckband
- Earbud cords of nylon and Kevlar
- Noise-reduction technology that protects the wearer’s hearing while allowing them to hear the phone conversation or music
- Bluetooth wireless connection
ToughTested’s Procomm headset and other products are available at Pilot Flying J, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Love’s, Staples or online at the company’s website.