There are times when you want to wear your headset over your head. Other times — maybe if you’re wearing a hat — you prefer to wear it behind your neck. And, sadly, most headsets let you do one or the other.
BlueParrott’s C400-XT Bluetooth headset lets you do both, making it a premium convertible option for professional drivers who also require superior sound and durability.
The C400-XT, according to the company, has a microphone that delivers 96 percent noise cancellation so you’re sure to be heard. It’s also loaded with other features that make it a robust choice for pro drivers. It includes:
- large leatherette or foam ear cushions that deliver comfort and sound
- 24+ hours of talk-time on one battery charge
- IP54-rated water resistance
- cold-temperature rated down to -22° F/-30° C
- ability to roam up to 300 feet from paired devices
- multifunction button that controls on/off, call answer/end and pairing
- VoiceControl for hands-free call control and more
- micro-USB charging port
- flexible mic boom
- charge monitoring displays the C400-XT’s battery level on your iPhone
The C400-XT includes the company’s Parrot Button, familiar to those who use the B450-XT/B350-XT headsets. The button lets you set the function that you choose: Mute, speed dial and more.
Available at travel centers.