There’s no substitute for having the right tools to do your job. That goes for the truck you drive, the trailer you haul and the electronics you depend on to stay safe and connected.
The TomTom Trucker 620 GPS is one such tool. It was created for professional drivers for use in heavy duty highway trucks. It’s loaded with features truckers need, and displays them on a 6-inch screen.
With built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Trucker 620 delivers its suite of services via voice control, meaning you keep your hands on the wheel but still get your smartphone’ messages and allows you to make calls.
Here’s how the Trucker 620 delivers:
- You get customized routes for your truck’s specific dimensions, weight, cargo and maximum speed.
- Lifetime truck maps delivered at no extra cost via WiFi. And, lifetime TomTom Traffic, which tells you how to avoid traffic, both on highways and secondary roads.
- Location of what you need including parking, truck stops, travel centers, fuel stations, restaurants and service centers.
- Alerts for congestion ahead. You’ll get notifications that show how far the stopped traffic or accident blackspot points are.
- Smartphone messages read to you from your SMS, iMessage and more.
- Access Siri or Google Now using the device’s built-in microphone.
- The speaker and microphone deliver quality, hands-free calls in your truck. Just connect your phone via Bluetooth, and you’ll see who’s calling on your GPS’s screen.
The TomTom Truck 620 attaches to the dash of your truck with an easy to use magnetic mounting device.
Available online and in travel centers, and featured in the Spring Gear Guide.