There are some things that remain classics because they just get better with age.
Cobra’s 29 LTD CB radio is a case in point. It’s been around for some 50 years, and remains the essential CB for many men and women who drive for a living. It maintains the classic design of some of the first CBs to enter the cabs of trucks.
But, over the years it has changed and improved to better serve the drivers who have depended on it while on the road. Today’s version features:
- Full 40 channels
- The maximum power output of four watts
- Four-pin mount microphone connection
- Front panel microphone connection for easy access
- Switchable noise blanker, tone control, and adjustable mic boost
- Instant access to the emergency channel 9
- RF gain
- Antenna warning light that illuminates when the antenna needs checking
- SR calibration that helps reach maximum performance
- Switchable automatic noise limiter and noise Blanker
- Adjustable Dynamike boost
- Delta tune
- Tactile controls for safer, more accurate use
- PA capabilities
- Two-year limited warranty
The 29 LTD’s easy-to-read display shows the LED channel number and meters for incoming signal strength.
Available online and in travel centers.