You have plenty of people counting on you each time you get in your truck. They’re depending on you to get your load picked up and delivered safely and on time and with little or no hassle.
You ought to be able to expect the same of the gear you use when you make that trip. That includes your truck, its trailer and the devices in your cab.
The TomTom Trucker 620 GPS is one of the tools on which you can rely. It was created for professional drivers for use in heavy-duty highway trucks. It’s loaded with features truckers need and displays them on an easy-to-read 6-inch screen.
With built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Trucker 620 delivers its suite of services via voice control, meaning you keep your hands on the wheel but still get your smartphone’s messages; it also allows you to make calls.
Here’s what the Trucker 620 delivers:
- Locations of what you need including parking, truck stops, travel centers, fuel stations, restaurants and service centers.
- Customized routes for your truck’s specific dimensions, weight, cargo, and maximum speed.
- Smartphone messages read to you from your SMS, iMessage and more.
- Alerts for congestion ahead. You’ll get notifications that show how far the stopped traffic or accident blackspot points are.
- Lifetime truck maps delivered at no extra cost via WiFi. And, lifetime TomTom Traffic, which tells you how to avoid traffic, both on highways and secondary roads.
- Access Siri or Google Now using the device’s built-in microphone.
And, the Trucker 620’s speaker and microphone deliver quality, hands-free calls. Just connect your phone via Bluetooth, and you’ll see who’s calling on your GPS’s screen.
The TomTom Truck 620 attaches to the dash of your truck with an easy to use magnetic mounting device.
Available online and in travel centers.
See more equipment features in the latest Truckers News and Overdrive Gear Guide from RoadPro.