Staying in touch while on the road is not just nice, it’s essential. And, today that means more than having a good quality smartphone and a decent mobile plan.
It means communicating quickly, easily and safely. It means hearing what you’re being told and being heard by the person on the other end of the line, be it your dispatcher, the receiver whose facility you seek or your kids when it comes time to say good night.
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 headset helps you do all of that. And it does it with comfort and without costing you an arm and a leg.
The Voyager 5200 uses up-to-date noise-canceling technology to assure you hear and are heard properly. It’s also lightweight (weighs in at .71 oz.) so you can wear it all day even during your longest driving days.
The Voyager 5200:
- Features four microphones and a proprietary DSP that work to cancel disruptive background noise like traffic
- Automatically detects if it’s being worn, directing audio where you expect to hear it
- Supports HD Voice over wideband networks and devices to enhance speech quality, so your caller hears you clearly
- It’s suited for comfort on a wide range of ear shapes
- Lets you activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a button on the headset
- Announces the names of incoming callers and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”
- Locate your lost headset, change languages, or personalize settings and alerts with Plantronics Hub, a free mobile app
- Up to seven hours of non-stop talk from a single charge, and up to nine days in standby mode
- Bluetooth version 4.1 with an extended mobile range of up to 98 feet
The Voyager 5200 is available online and at travel centers for about $100.