For many people, including some truckers, the beginning of a new year signals it's time to get serious about their health and wellness.
However, many of those New Year's resolutions to lose weight and get in better shape don't last too long.
The current issue of the Overdrive and Truckers News Truckers' Gear Guide from the RoadPro Family of Brands is loaded with tips and gear that can help you stay the course and be successful in your efforts to improve your health.
The new Truckers' Gear Guide's contents include:
- 10 achievable fitness tips for truckers for yoga, movement, and lifestyle expert Hope Zvara. She's the CEO of Mother Trucker Yoga, which is aimed at helping truck drivers feel better and live more fulfilling lives on the road and at home
- A Buyer's Guide to products that can help drivers on their wellness journeys. From staying hydrated to having healthy snacks easily accessible to getting a good night's sleep, the Buyer's Guide offers products that can be used in your truck while on the road to improve your health
- Tips from Garmin on how to make life on the road simpler. They offer headsets, GPS navigators, dash cams, ELDs and smartwatches made with the professional driver in mind
- 10 bits of sound advice to new drivers on how to be successful in their new professions, including being open to advice from veteran drivers, and having a plan to get the most out of terucking.
- Sound advice from Jeremy and Tiffany Wallin, drivers for the Bennett Family of Companies, on how to be a successful on-the-go cook
- Insights on the advantages of having a power inverter in your cab from veteran heavy-haul owner-operator Gary Johnson
- Recipes for butternut squash soup and grilled cheese sandwiches you can make in your truck
- A look at the latest Cummins-branded gear