Spireon, a Solera company, has launched a new battery-operated tracking device, the Flex Battery Tracker.
Adding to the company’s suite of products designed for connected vehicles to enhance business efficiency and safety, the Flex Battery Tracker boasts increased durability, extended battery life, and advanced theft prevention measures for unpowered assets such as trailers, equipment, storage containers and more.
Key highlights of the Spireon Flex Battery Tracker include:
- Long battery life: With a battery life of five years, the Flex Battery Tracker ensures continuous and reliable operation over an extended period.
- Durability: Built to withstand various environmental conditions, this tracker is rugged, durable and weather-resistant, ensuring optimal performance in diverse settings.
- Versatility: Offering multiple mounting options and compatibility with various types of vehicles and assets, the tracker is applicable for a wide range of applications. In addition, multiple reporting options are available based on desired frequency of updates for in-motion or stationary assets.
- Tamper detection: Equipped with advanced tamper detection technology, the Flex Battery Tracker immediately alerts users to any unauthorized interference or tampering, enhancing security measures.
- Easy installation: Adopting a "Slap & Track" approach, the tracker is designed for quick and easy installation, eliminating the need for complicated wiring and ensuring a seamless deployment process.
- User-friendly UI: The intuitive user interface provides efficient asset and trailer management, offering users a hassle-free experience in monitoring and controlling their assets.