New from BlueParrott, the M300-XT wireless headset may be "ultra-light," as the company calls it, but it's a true heavyweight when it comes to having the features required by professional drivers. Packed into it are a variety of features required in today's increasingly "hands-free" trucking world.
The M300-XT has:
- superior noise cancellation (80%) provide by two built-in microphones
- extended connectivity time of up to 14 hours of talk time on a single charge
- one-button control for on/off, call answer/end and pairing
- convenient USB-C charging
- comfortable fit, weighing just .7 of an ounce
- range of up to 300 feet, so it works even if you leave your smartphone in your truck
- easy adjustment so you can wear it on your right or left ear
- secure fit, coming with three sets of ear gels
- IP54 protection against dust and moisture
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity
- A2DP streaming so you can get information from your GPS or listen to music
And, the M300-XT comes with the BlueParrott Button, which you can program with your most-used functions, for instant access anywhere. The BlueParrott Button lets you easily and instantly mute calls, speed dial your contacts, or push-to-talk with colleagues, all at the touch of just one button. As more and more states pass "hands free" laws, this feature is a blessing for truckers on the move.
Firmware upgrades are available with the BlueParrott mobile app so your M300-XT stays current.
And, here's the payoff: BlueParrott's new M300-XT retails for just $99.99 and is available online and at travel centers and big box stores.