Truckers utilizing the PrePass weigh station bypass service will now be able to bypass weigh stations at 12 new locations in eight states.
The company now has agreements with 31 states to provide bypass services for truckers. New PrePass sites include:
- I-65 Northbound in Seymour, Ind.
- I-94 Eastbound and Westbound in Grass Lake, Mich.
- I-75 Southbound in Pontiac, Mich.
- I-90 Eastbound in Ramsay, Mont.
- I-85 Southbound in Charlotte, N.C.
- I-85 Northbound in Gaston County, N.C.
- I-77 Northbound in Mt. Airy, N.C.
- U.S. 60/70/84 Westbound in Texico, N.M.
- I-35 Northbound in Love County, Okla.
- I-10 Eastbound in Kingsbury (Seguin), Texas
- I-94 Northbound in Kenosha, Wis.
- I-90 Eastbound in Sparta, Wis.
In addition to the new sites, weigh-in-motion scales are now operating on I-55 Southbound in Bloomsdale, Mo., and on I-40 Eastbound in Gallup, N.M.
Help Inc. will also be providing new weigh-in-motion scales for Montana on U.S. 212 Eastbound and Westbound in Broadus. The company will also be integrating PrePass with weigh-in-motion scales in Riverside, Ark. (I-10 Westbound) and Bridgeport, Ark. (I-55 Northbound).