Pilot Flying J recently announced the opening of a new store in Brawley, California. The company is also hosting giveaways to truckers on its social media pages as part of a 12-day event.
The new location in California offers 29 truck parking spaces, Wendy’s and Dunkin Donuts restaurants, six diesel lanes, two showers, PJ Fresh and more.
The store, located off of California Highway 86, is PFJ’s 23rd in California.
PFJ is also holding its “Hauliday Giveaway” on Facebook and Twitter. Each day of the 12-day giveaway, PFJ will ask a holiday-themed question to truckers, and to enter, truckers need to answer the question in the comments and tag a friend for a chance to win that day’s prize for themselves and their friend. Giveaways include:
- Blue Parrott B550XTS Bluetooth headset
- PowerDrive 3000W inverter
- PowerDrive 1000W Pure Sine inverter
- Uniden Bearcat 980 CB radios
- Uniden Bearcat 880 CB radio
- Cobra 29LXMAX CB radio
- 29LX CB radio
- Cobra 400W inverter
- Garmin DEZL780LMT truck GPS
- Garmin DEZL785LMT truck GPS
- Rand McNally TND 740 truck GPS