All lanes of eastbound I-64 from Jefferson to 6th Street in St. Louis will close starting at 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 21, and reopening by 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 24, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
Two lanes on the eastbound Poplar Street bridge will also close this weekend, from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
In North St. Louis County, several lanes of eastbound and westbound I-270 between Lindbergh and I-170 will close this weekend for bridge repairs. Up to two lanes will close starting late Friday night. During the day Saturday and Sunday, one lane in both directions will be closed, MoDOT said.
The ramps from Lindbergh to eastbound I-270 will close during this work. All closures are expected to end by 7 a.m. Sunday.
Up to two lanes will also be closed this weekend on southbound I-170 near the railroad bridge at Hanley. The ramp from Frost to southbound I-170 will also be closed. The closure begins at 8:30 p.m. Friday and is expected to reopen by 5:30 a.m. Monday.
Other closures in the St. Louis area:
- I-44, Jamieson bridge closed
- I-64, eastbound 11th Street exit ramp closed weekdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- I-64, right lane at Chestnut closed
- I-70, express lanes closed until mid-December
- I-70, the ramp from eastbound I-70 to 10th Street closed permanently
- Grand Boulevard, closed from I-64 to Chouteau until mid 2012.