You already have enough to worry about as you drive. Bad traffic. Nasty weather. Irresponsible four-wheelers. Faulty directions.
So, you need something to help you deal with all those and the rest of the highway hysteria that comes your way. One good thing you can count on is Garmin’s dēzl 580 LMT-S. With a bright, 5-inch screen, the 580 LMT-S is loaded with features to make your driving day as stress-free as possible. They include:
- Voice-activated, hands-free navigation allows you to speak to the dēzl 580 LMT-S GPS Navigator and it responds, while your hands remain on the wheel
- A trip planner that lets you create multiple-stop routes
- Break planning with notifications for parking as well as nearby food, fuel, and rest areas
- The ability to sync your smartphone for hands-free calling with the unit’s microphone and speakers
- Detailed maps for North America that include truck-related restrictions including bridge heights, dangerous curves, weight limits and related information for most highways
- The ability to locate services you need: truck stops, weigh stations, parking, lodging, Wi-Fi service
- A truck and trailer services directory lists more than 30,000 repair and service locations in the U.S. and Canada
- Service history log lets you record the dates and type of service performed
The dēzl 580 LMT-S also has Active Lane Guidance that uses voice prompts and brightly-colored arrows to indicate the proper lane needed for your route. Its spoken Garmin Real Directions uses recognizable landmarks, buildings, and traffic lights, rather than hard-to-see or nonexistent street signs.
The Garmin dēzl 580 LMT-S is available online and at travel centers.