Recent studies have shed light on some of the problems that are troubling more and more professional truck drivers every day. Detention times at shippers and receivers are getting longer. Congestion on highways, especially in metropolitan areas, continues to increase, costing carriers and drivers more and more time and money. Communities and businesses are eliminating overnight truck parking and states are even closing rest areas.
Even the most skilled of veteran drivers can be forgiven if they sometimes ask themselves, “Is it worth it anymore?”
While it can’t eliminate those thorny issues, the TomTom Trucker 620 GPS can help you avoid the daily consequences of these overarching concerns of the trucking industry.
Loaded with features truckers need, the TomTom Trucker 620 is a GPS built for the needs and demands of the driver who must have reliable information to make safe choices on the road. And, that’s everyone behind the wheel of a truck.
With a 6-inch screen and built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Trucker 620 delivers its impressive services by voice control, meaning you keep your hands on the wheel but still get your smartphone’s messages and make outgoing calls.
Here’s what else the Trucker 620 delivers:
- Alerts for congestion ahead
- Customized routes for your truck’s specific dimensions, weight, cargo, and maximum speed
- Locations for parking, truck stops, travel centers, fuel stations, restaurants and service centers
- Smartphone messages read to you from your SMS and iMessage
- Access to Siri or Google Now using the device’s built-in microphone
- Lifetime truck maps delivered at no extra cost via WiFi. And, lifetime TomTom Traffic, which tells you how to avoid traffic, both on highways and secondary roads
The Trucker 620’s speaker and microphone deliver quality, hands-free calls. Just connect your phone via Bluetooth, and you’ll see who’s calling on your Trucker 620’s screen.
The TomTom Trucker 620 attaches to the dash of your truck with an easy to use magnetic mounting device.
Available online and in travel centers.