The new year has arrived and so has the latest edition of the Overdrive and Truckers News Truckers Gear Guide, and it’s loaded with information to help ensure 2020 is your best trucking year ever.
Featured in the January/February issue of the Gear Guide, which is presented by the RoadPro Family of Brands, is good, solid advice on how to be the best you in the year ahead. Hope Zvara, the CEO of Mother Trucker Yoga, says in the cover story of the Gear Guide: “It’s 2020 and it’s time that you put your health as a priority. And, no that doesn’t mean eating kale three times a day, juicing celery and never enjoying a beverage of your choice. This year I want you to approach your health a little differently. This year let’s consider making small lasting changes that over time will positively impact your life.”
Zvara says those three changes are:
- Drink more water
- Get up and walk
- Gain an attitude of gratitude
The guide also delivers:
- Essential items to carry in your truck
- In-cab cooking tips from the pros, a recipe for chicken and vegetables and one for chicken casserole both using the RoadPro 12-volt roaster
- Truck winterization tips from the Buyers’ Guide
- Everything you need to know about fast charging for your devices
- Insights into what professional drivers do to pass the time while on the road
Also in the guide are profiles of some of the essential gear you need to stay safe, comfortable and connected on the road.