If you’re one of those drivers who must be accessible at all times, you need to have a headset that’s up to the task. It has to be responsive, lightweight, intuitive to use and have no charging issues.
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 fills that bill. It’s lightweight and ergonomically designed for all-day comfort. It lets you talk and make calls hands-free and is dust and moisture resistant for those extra-long, extra-hard days on the road.
The Voyager 5200 features four microphones and a proprietary system that work together to cancel disruptive background noise like traffic or engine noise.
Six layers of unique WindSmart technology detect wind direction and respond accordingly so your voice comes through clearly, especially outdoors.
The Voyager 5200 also:
- has up to seven hours of non-stop talk from a single charge, and up to nine days in standby mode
- supports HD Voice over wideband networks and devices to enhance speech quality, so your caller clearly hears and understands you
- is suited for comfort on a wide range of ear shapes
- lets you activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a dedicated button on the headset
- automatically detects if it’s being worn, directing call audio where you expect to hear it
- announces the names of incoming callers and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”
- as Bluetooth version 4.1 with an extended mobile range of up to 98 feet
- Allows you to locate your lost headset, change languages, or personalize settings and alerts with Plantronics Hub, a free mobile app
The Voyager 5200 also has a portable charging case, which is sold separately.
Available at most travel centers and online.