Rand McNally’s ClearDryve headphone and headset devices are designed for professional drivers.
ClearDryve is the company’s line of wireless stereo headphones that convert into mono headsets through removal of one earcup, providing flexibility for over-the-road drivers. The two-in-one design provides professional drivers with two high-end products in one.
The three new ClearDryve models are:
- ClearDryve 220: two-in-one wireless headphones/headset with pliable boom microphone and plush over-the-ear cups for an acoustic seal
- ClearDryve 210: two-in-one wireless headphones/headset with pliable boom microphone and soft on-ear cups for a lighter fit
- ClearDryve 100: headset with a soft on-ear cup and cushioned head pad; converts into headphones with the purchase of a second ear cup
The company says the hallmark of the ClearDryve line is the superior noise elimination – canceling out the noise in the earcups for better hearing, as well as blocking outside noise through the boom microphones so calls are clear on the other end. The devices block and/or eliminate more than 90-to-95 percent of ambient sound, according to the company.
The company says other ClearDryve features include:
- Wireless: ClearDryve is cable-free with a built-in rechargeable battery offering more than 20 hours of talk time, more than 500 hours of standby time, and more than 20 hours of music playback time. Controls on the devices enable drivers to take calls, skip songs, and change the volume without having to touch their smartphones.
- Clear calls: Multiple microphones cancel in-cab noise, enabling clear two-way communication. The device’s signal processing removes most in-cab noise from the microphone for crisp, clean calls. The pliable boom microphone swings out of the way when not in use and can be muted.
- Clear sound: With the slide of a button, ClearDryve’s active noise cancellation kicks in to tune out ambient noise while listening to music.
- Superior comfort and finishes: The headphones feature premium stitching, oil-resistant materials on memory foam, and eye-catching matte and polished materials.