There’s no need to sacrifice sound quality for comfort when it comes to finding an affordable headset built for the professional truck driver.
Rand McNally’s ClearDryve 220 pairs wirelessly with iOS and Android smartphones for necessary hands-free communication on the road, and converts to a stereo headset that delivers high-quality music or streaming audio when you’re done driving for the day. This innovative two-in-one convertible headset also:
- delivers a powerful 20 hours of talk time
- gives you 200 hours of standby time
- features easy access to audio controls located directly on the ear cup
- provides voice-activated access to Siri and Google Voice Assistance
- connects to two devices at once
- keeps you connected up to 300 feet away
- has a flexible boom mic that swings out of the way when not in use
- features over-the-ear ear cups to ensure you hear incoming conversations or audio and not background noise
- delivers all-day comfort with a retractable headband
- recharges in about two hours
- is powered by Bluetooth 5.0
- allows optional wired connection
The Rand McNally’s ClearDryve 220 is available online and at travel centers for under $200.