Rand McNally’s latest all-in-one navigation and entertainment device for truck drivers is now available.
The company’s Overdryve 7 Pro II, which follows the release of the larger-screened Overdryve 8 Pro II in October, features navigation, SiriusXM radio, a dash cam and more.
The new device, which features a high-definition 7-inch screen, is powered by Rand Navigation 2.0, the company’s navigation built specifically for truckers.
Beyond navigation, the OverDryve 7 Pro II has been redesigned with upgraded processing power to be three times faster than the first-generation device.
Key features of the device include:
- Rand Navigation 2.0 with improved routing that’s optimized with connected features, such as real-time, traffic-influenced routing
- A fully-adjustable dash cam with loop recording and an integrated G sensor to create optimal recordings
- Built-in SiriusXM with the first three months of service free
- An upgraded, stronger magnetic mount that supports tethering to enable playing audio from the device through any Bluetooth speaker
- Live traffic, current fuel prices and weather conditions down the road
- Enhanced driver tools, such as mileage and fuel logs
The OverDryve 7 Pro II is available at travel center locations, online retailers, and the Rand McNally online store for $549.99. The Overdryve 8 Pro II with an 8-inch screen retails for $599.99.