Garmin earlier this summer announced the new dēzlCam OTR710, which offers a high-definition camera on its 7-inch dēzl navigator.
Purpose-built for over-the-road truck drivers, the unit features a 1080p dash cam with a wide 140-degree field of view that continually records the drive and automatically saves video of any incidents.
Users can easily view and share clips of important videos from a smartphone. Each video clip is automatically stored in Garmin’s secure online Vault to easily view and share using the dēzl app.
With the built-in, high-definition camera, the dēzlCam OTR710 provides advanced driver-assisted warnings, including forward collision and lane departure cautions to help increase driver awareness and encourage safer driving.
Building on the features of the latest dēzl OTR series, the new dēzlCam OTR710 also offers drivers:
- A sharp 7-inch display for a clear view and an easy-to-use experience
- Custom routing based on the size and weight of the rig
- Road warnings for upcoming hazards, including steep grades, sharp curves and more
- Birdseye Satellite Imagery shows high-resolution overhead views upon arrival at a destination
- A directory of truck and trailer services for added convenience on the road
- Display of loyalty rewards points at participating travel plazas across the U.S.
- Built-in PrePass notifications for upcoming U.S. weigh stations and bypass decisions
- Integration with Garmin dēzl headsets, an Instinct® 2 - dēzl Edition smartwatch and BC 50 wireless backup camera (each sold separately) to help enhance life on the road
Available now, the dēzlCam OTR710 has a suggested retail price of $599.99.