Truck-routing app maker One20 has announced its operator-focused One20 Tablet is now available for purchase at all TA and Petro stores nationwide.
The ONE20 tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8-inch Android-powered device, and it connects exclusively to AT&T via a $79.99 a month 10-gigabyte data subscription. The tablet kit includes a truck-safe mount, charger and protective case. The bundle runs $399.99.
One20 says the tablet is specifically designed for truckers and is pre-loaded with the MyONE20 app, which gives drivers access to turn-by-turn truck-safe navigation, open access to the Google Play store and the ability to find deals, parking availability, weigh station statuses and more.
One20 also announced an update to its app, which is available for smartphones and tablets through both Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play.
The update includes:
- More trucker-friendly points of interest to allow drivers to plan trips around truck stops, weigh stations, rest areas and more.
- Weigh station status that lets drivers know when scales are open or closed.
- New map layers to filter map results for truck stops, weigh stations or rest areas, plus live traffic status.
- Improved search to find nearby places for food, movie theaters, casinos, bowling alleys, museums and shopping malls.
- Categories for savings to make it easier to find a specific deal withing categories like apparel, electronics, entertainment, food, fitness, hospitality, in-cab appliances, truck services and truck supplies and products.
Read more on One20 at this link: