Those planning to attend the Great American Trucking Show later this week can catch a ride to and from their hotel or the truck parking lot with the free GATS shuttle service.
Complimentary shuttle service is provided between the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and hotels being used for GATS, as well as from the convention center parking lot and truck parking at Fair Park.
Shuttle service will be available from the Hilton Garden Inn Market Center, Hyatt Regency, Parking Lot E, Magnolia Hotel Dallas, Hilton Garden Inn Downtown and Crowne Plaza Downtown.
Shuttles will run throughout each day of the show, as follows:
- Wednesday, Aug. 21: shuttles will run from the Hyatt Regency and Parking Lot E only from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 22: shuttles will run every 15-20 minutes from 9 a.m. to noon; every 30 minutes from noon to 4 p.m.; and every 15-20 minutes from 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 23: shuttles will run every 15-20 minutes from 8-11 a.m.; every 30 minutes from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and every 15-20 minutes from 4-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 24: shuttles will run every 15-20 minutes from 8-11 a.m.; every 30 minutes from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and every 15-20 minutes from 4-6 p.m.
Shuttles will also run between the TA-Petro Truck Parking Community and the convention center at the following times:
- Thursday, Aug. 22: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. every 15-20 minutes
- Friday, Aug. 23: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every 15-20 minutes
- Saturday, Aug. 24: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every 15-20 minutes
GATS will be held Aug. 22-24 in Dallas. Registration is available for free online before the show.