Chevron, maker of the Delo brand of engine oils, inducted eight drivers into the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club in February 2014.
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Million Mile Club February 2014 Inductees:
- David Slama, USA Trucks, Atlanta, GA
- Patrick Leet, Cordell Transportation, Dayton, OH
- James Stabler, Mercer Transportation Co, Louisville, KY
- Dennis Modica, YRC Inc., San Jose, CA
- Alan Sawin, ATS Specialized, INC, St Cloud, MN
- Gary Cokeley, Cordell Transportation, Dayton, OH
- Williams Cowart, Medders Auto Core Supply, Alexandria, AL
- Bob Hasty, E&J Trailer, Cincinnati, OH
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions