Chevron Delo inducted eight new drivers into its Million Mile Club in May. The Million Mile Club, sponsored by Red Eye Radio, recognizes truck drivers who have driven one million accident-free miles.
Each driver receives a personalized Million Mile club jacket, a membership card and a gift from other sponsors.
The May inductees are:
- Beverley Glenn, Frito Lay, Plano, TX
- Larry Chaffin, Mercer Transportation Co., Louisville, AR
- Eugene Larsen, USA Trucks, Van Buren, AR
- Christopher Taylor, Cordell Transportation, Dayton, OH
- Ricky Landrum, ATS Specialized, INC., Saint Cloud, MN
- Bruce Bautch, B-Line Trucking, Newark, NJ
- Kenny Dalton, K&M Transport Inc., Traverse City, MI
- Tim Havert, Havert & Sons, Angola, Indiana